2018 Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018
Credit Corp's Annual General Meeting for Shareholders will be held tomorrow at 11:00am Sydney time at Grosvenor Place, Level 12, 225 George Street in Sydney. To listen to the live audio webcast, please register here.
Meeting Results and the Performance Update will be published here tomorrow.
2018 Annual Report, Notice of Meeting and Proxy Form
Friday, 28 Sep 2018
Today, Credit Corp released its Annual Report, Notice of Annual General Meeting for shareholders and Proxy Form. The Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 1 November with registration and morning tea at 10:30am and the meeting commencing at 11am. The Meeting is held at Boardroom Pty Limited, Grosvenor Place, Level 12, 255 George Street in Sydney.
For any shareholder enquiries about holdings please contact Credit Corp's share registrar Boardroom Limited on: 1300 737 760 (in Australia) +61 2 9290 9600 (international) or by visiting www.boardroomlimited.com.au.
Credit Corp reports another year of strong growth
Tuesday, 31 Jul 2018
Credit Corp reports another year of strong growth with NPAT up 17%
Credit Corp Group Limited (Credit Corp) reports the following highlights for the 2018 fiscal year:
- 17% increase in Net Profit after Tax (NPAT) to $64.3 million;
- 30% growth in Australia/New Zealand consumer lending business NPAT;
- Inaugural full year profit from the US debt buying operation; and
- Continued NPAT and collections growth from the Australian/New Zealand debt buying operation
Mr Thomas Beregi, CEO of Credit Corp, said the result reflected the successful diversification of the company over the last five years, with almost 30% of 2018 earnings derived from the organically developed consumer lending and US debt buying businesses. “Both segments have the potential for substantial growth and the US, in particular, could grow to become as large as the Australian/New Zealand debt buying operation in the medium term” he said.
Credit Corp reports first half profit growth of 18%
Tuesday, 30 Jan 2018
Credit Corp reports the following highlights for the first half of the 2018 fiscal year:
- 18 per cent increase in first half Net Profit after Tax (NPAT) to $29.8 million
- Australia/New Zealand lending business on track for 30% earnings growth in 2018
- US debt buying operation is profitable and will achieve a full year turnaround of up to $3 million
- Solid core Australia/New Zealand debt buying earnings and collections growth
View the materials by clicking on the links below